On this page KSB answers frequently asked questions regarding KSB shares, the Annual General Meeting and accounting standards.
Questions regarding KSB shares and stock listing
- Where are KSB shares listed?
KSB shares are listed on almost all stock exchanges in Germany. The continuous trade at Xetra is supported by the Landesbank Baden-Württemberg as Designated Sponsor.
- In which segment are KSB shares listed ?
KSB ordinary and preference shares are listed in the General Standard of the Frankfurt stock exchange (regulated market).
- Who are the shareholders of KSB Aktiengesellschaft ?
Approx. 80% of the ordinary shares are held by Klein Pumpen GmbH, whose holdings are controlled by the KSB Foundation. The remaining ordinary shares and the preference shares are in free float.
- Does KSB have treasury shares ?
KSB does currently not have any treasury shares.
- When was the most recent corporate action concerning the capital ? Does the company have any authorized capital ?
The last capital increase was in 1992. The company currently does not have any authorized capital.
- How long has KSB been listed on the stock exchange?
KSB has been listed on the stock exchange since 1895.
Questions regarding the Annual General Meeting
- When and where will the next Annual General Meeting be held ?
The next Annual General Meeting will take place in May 2017 in Frankenthal.
- How can shareholders take part in KSB’s Annual General Meeting?
Shareholders will receive the notice convening the Annual General Meeting from their custodian bank. This will arrive in good time and will also include the agenda. At this time shareholders will also receive the documentation necessary to request tickets for the Meeting. Deadlines for requests set by banks are to be observed.
- What if shareholders registered in good time for the Annual General Meeting, but have still not received their ticket?
Shareholders who have not received their ticket should contact KSB: Tel. +49 6233 86-2591, Fax 86-3454 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How can shareholders of ordinary shares exercise their right to vote if they do not personally attend the Annual General Meeting?
Custodian banks will often offer to vote as directed on behalf of the shareholder. Alternatively, shareholders can also issue a proxy to KSB, who will vote in accordance with the shareholders’ instructions at the Annual General Meeting, or empower a third party. Further information on this subject can be found in the current invitation to the Annual General Meeting.
Questions regarding the accounting standards
- Which accounting standards does KSB apply?
The KSB Group has applied the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs) since 2001. KSB Aktiengesellschaft prepares its annual financial statements in accordance with the HGB (German Commercial Code).