Amaprop submersible mixer used for energy-efficient biogas production
The low speed of the Amaprop horizontal submersible mixer ensures energy-efficient and reliable biogas production.
- Low speed
- Optimised hydraulic system – enhanced thrust at reduced energy
- Break-resistant propeller
- Moisture protection thanks to absolutely water-tight cable entry
- Temperature sensor for motor temperature monitoring
The Amaprop submersible mixer is markedly more energy-efficient than higher-speed mixing equipment. Investment in biogas production using a low-speed Amaprop mixer (agitator) pays off within less than six months.
Benefits of the horizontal Amaprop submersible mixer at a glance:
- Efficient bulk flow in large fluid volumes
- Propeller blades made of glass fibre reinforced epoxy resin with metal hub insert and protective gel coating.
- Two bi-directional mechanical seals with oil reservoir filled with ecologically acceptable oil.
- Leakage chamber between oil chamber and gear unit