Brief description of the Position:
- Manage and motivate all staff to achieve best performance possible
- Maintain the required operational processes in line with the integrated SAP system.
- Leading and developing suitable staff, based on Company objectives
- To train personal in all aspects of productivity improvements
- To manage and motivate cost reduction programme
- Ensure the effective running and management of Manufacture, Production and MRP Control
- Budgeting of department costs
- To create an environment which is conductive to achieving maximise staff engagement through the various tools and requirements set out from HR
- National Diploma in Operations Management or related Degree
- 10 Years' experience in a Manufacturing Environment, Pump Manufacture, Stock Control, Man Management, Leadership, Cost Control, Motivational, Good internal & external customer relationship
- Analytical and Numeracy skills, SAP, MRP, ERP, Self-Motivated and professional; Strong customer Service attitude; Ability to work under high pressure; Flexible, Team player; Outstanding communication skills; Concern for confidentiality; Excellent time management and Planning skills; High levels of organization skills with excellent attention to detail.
Interested candidates should collect an Internal Application Form the Human Resource Department. An updated CV to be attached to the Completed Internal Application Form.