KSB Additive Manufacturing Testing and Consulting Centre
Who we are?
KSB is a pioneer in end-to-end metal additive manufacturing. With our state-of-the-art technology and equipment, we offer our expertise across the entire additive manufacturing production process with stainless steels, Nickel, Titanium, Aluminum alloys and other proprietary powders.
Additive manufacturing is changing the world!
On a daily basis, we design solutions that don't exist in a catalog, that are highly engineered.
What we do?
- Accredited lab for material testing and qualification (DIN EN 17025)
- Powder analysis before additive production process
- Materials, powders, additive technology, quality assurance, safety, and field testing
- Courses on the fundamentals, design principles, applications, and implications of additive manufacturing tailored for manufacturing professionals, from engineers to executive
- Worldwide R&D projects
- Designing for Additive Manufacturing (DfAM)
- Powder Bed Fusion and Material Extrusion process to produce precise and intricate geometries in a layer-by-layer fashion.
- Post-processing to meet critical dimensions and/or surface finishes required.
What we have?
KSB is offering its additive manufacturing expertise as a service to others pursuing their own additive manufacturing journey.
Our additive manufacturing center is technology neutral, we will help you navigate through the options by helping you ask and answer the right questions:
Do you know how additive manufacturing will impact your business?
Additive manufacturing creates risks and opportunities
Do you know your materials?
Very limited number of qualified materials, especially for steels
Do you know which additive manufacturing technology fits your needs?
Data/parameters cannot be compared between different machine manufactures or machines
Do you test your additive manufacturing-produced products?
Products produced by additive manufacturing have different material qualities compared to traditional manufacturing, and therefore cannot be directly compared
Do you know how to ensure quality for additive manufacturing produced products?
No industry standards exist yet for quality assurance processes and data collection
Do you understand your customers’ expectations regarding additive manufacturing products?
Absence of regulations/norms/specifications for additive manufacturing could hinder possible applications and readiness of customers to accept additive manufacturing-produced products
Have you designed your parts for additive manufacturing?
Just hit print and you are done is a myth!
Additive technology alone is not enough. We're working with people who are advancing additive manufacturing every day.