The system analysis that provides full transparency for your system
Operating a hydraulic system reliably and efficiently requires knowledge and understanding of how the system is actually behaving. SES System Efficiency Service for pumps and systems offers you detailed insights into your pump installation which serve as a basis for optimising the energy efficiency of your pumps and systems. This saves energy costs and reduces CO2 emissions.
This is how SES System Efficiency Service works:
A data logger takes measurements on site and records process variables and vibration levels to determine your pumps’ operating behaviour. A mobile device is used to measure the effective power in the control cabinet in order to determine the pump’s efficiency and to assess deviations, such as those arising from wear. This allows KSB to determine the actual load profile of your pumps and compare this with the design conditions. The aim is to identify potential savings and causes of any damage.
Optimum energy savings in pumps and systems
After measurement and analysis with SES System Efficiency Service, you are given a detailed overview of the current energy efficiency of your pumps and systems. On this basis, KSB makes recommendations for increasing energy efficiency. As well as making the operation of your pumps and valves more sustainable, this also significantly lowers their life cycle costs. The economic efficiency and availability of your system are thus increased and the energy objectives set out in ISO 50001 achieved.
Regardless of the type of installation (dry/wet) and manufacturer, system analysis can be performed for all pumps from ratings of 30 kW. Measurements can also be carried out in potentially explosive atmospheres.
SES System Efficiency Service in comparison
Pump Operation Check
- Focuses on fixed-speed pumps in single-pump applications
- Qualitative analysis of the operating range
- Automatic analysis based on pressures measured with PumpMeter
- Recording of the load profile
- Suitable for use outside of potentially explosive atmospheres
- For dry-installed pumps
- For all makes up to a drive rating of 45 kW
SES System Efficiency Service
- Analyses the operating ranges of pumps and their interaction with the system
- Detailed assessment of operating ranges and operating behaviour
- Comprehensive analysis by experienced project engineers: pressure, effective power, flow rate, speed, etc.
- Recording of the load profile as well as detailed load curves over time
- Suitable for use outside of potentially explosive atmospheres and in potentially explosive atmospheres
- Can be performed irrespective of the type of installation (dry/wet)
- For all makes with drive ratings of 30 kW and above