Country and language selection
Swing check valve
ECOLINE SCC 150-600
Swing check valve to ANSI/ASME with flanged ends, cast steel A216 WCB, Trim 8 (Stellite/13 % chrome steel) for Class 150/300/600, Trim 5 (Stellite/Stellite) for Class 600, with bolted cover, internally mounted hinge pin (2"-12"), stainless steel/graphite gaskets.
|ECOLINE SCC 150 10 IN RF WCB Trim8||CL 150||NPS 10 (DN250)||Flange ASME (ANSI/USAS/ASA)||8||220 kg||42292656|
|ECOLINE SCC 150 12 IN RF WCB Trim8||CL 150||NPS 12 (DN300)||Flange ASME (ANSI/USAS/ASA)||8||345 kg||42292657|
|ECOLINE SCC 150 14 IN RF WCB Trim8||CL 150||NPS 14 (DN350)||Flange ASME (ANSI/USAS/ASA)||8||440 kg||42292658|
|ECOLINE SCC 150 16 IN RF WCB Trim8||CL 150||NPS 16 (DN400)||Flange ASME (ANSI/USAS/ASA)||8||590 kg||42292659|
|ECOLINE SCC 150 18 IN RF WCB Trim8||CL 150||NPS 18 (DN450)||Flange ASME (ANSI/USAS/ASA)||8||765 kg||42292660|
- Special anti-rotation pin between valve disc and hanger arm prevents the seating area from changing as a result of occasional valve disc rotation.
- Long-term tight shut-off due to uniquely designed screwed connection between valve disc and hanger arm enabling distance adjustment
- Male/female joint between the body and cover prevents overtightening of the fully confined gasket, resulting in a longer gasket life and improved sealing performance.
- FunctionPrevent backflow
- Connection typeFlange, Butt weld ends
- Casing materialA351 GRADE CF8M, A351 GRADE CF8, A216 GRADE WCB, A217 GRADE WC6, A217 GRADE WC9, A352 GRADE LCC, A352 GRADE LCB
- Nominal pressureCL 150, CL 300, CL 600
- Max. nominal sizeNPS 24
- Min. nominal sizeNPS 2
- Max. allowed fluid temperature593 °C
- Min. allowed fluid temperature0 °C
- Brazilian Portuguese