Country and language selection
Lift check valve
ECOLINE PTF 800
Lift check valve to ANSI/ASME with threaded sockets (NPT), butt weld ends (BW) or socket weld ends (SW), Trim 8 (Stellite/13 % chrome steel), with bolted cover, spring-loaded valve disc, available in carbon steel and alloy steel.
|ECOLINE PTF 800 1 1/2 IN SW A105 Trim8||CL 800||NPS 1 1/2 (DN40)||Welded/soldered/bonded socket||8||7.8 kg||42292969|
|ECOLINE PTF 800 1 1/2 IN SW F316 Trim10||CL 800||NPS 1 1/2 (DN40)||Internal-thread connection||10||7.8 kg||42293012|
|ECOLINE PTF 800 1 1/4 IN SW A105 Trim8||CL 800||NPS 1 1/4 (DN32)||Welded/soldered/bonded socket||8||6.5 kg||42292968|
|ECOLINE PTF 800 1 1/4 IN SW F316 Trim10||CL 800||NPS 1 1/4 (DN32)||Internal-thread connection||10||6.5 kg||42293011|
|ECOLINE PTF 800 1 IN SW A105 Trim8||CL 800||NPS 1 (DN25)||Welded/soldered/bonded socket||8||2.8 kg||42292967|
- Long service life and high functional reliability by hard-faced seat/disc interfaces made of wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant materials
- Reliable sealing. Cover gasket fully confined to prevent creep.
- Versatile. Closing spring enables use in vertical or horizontal pipes.
- FunctionPrevent backflow
- Connection typeInternal-thread connection, Butt weld ends, Socket weld ends
- Casing materialC 15 GAL CUZN, SA182 GRADE F316L, SA182M GRADE F304, SA182 GRADE F304L, UNS K11597, SA182 GR F316, A336 GRADE F22 CLASS 3
- Nominal pressureCL 800
- Max. nominal sizeNPS 2
- Min. nominal sizeNPS 1/2
- Max. allowed fluid temperature593 °C
- Min. allowed fluid temperature0 °C
- Valve body typeStraight-way valve w.weld ends
- Brazilian Portuguese