Country and language selection
Ball valve to ANSI/ASME with threaded ends (BSP), two-piece body, full bore, solid ball, anti-static design, blowout-proof shaft, body made of stainless steel.
|Profin VT2L AISI 316 DN 10 PN 40||1 Kilogram||FI002159|
|Profin VT2L AISI 316 DN 15 PN 40||1 Kilogram||FI002160|
|Profin VT2L AISI 316 DN 20 PN 40||1 Kilogram||FI002161|
|Profin VT2L AISI 316 DN 25 PN 40||1 Kilogram||FI002162|
|Profin VT2L AISI 316 DN 32 PN 40||1,330 Kilogram||FI002163|
- Added safety by blowout-proof shaft
- Valve can be locked in open or closed position.
- Anti-static design prevents electrostatic charging during operation.
- FunctionShut off/control flow
- Connection typeInternal-thread connection
- Design concept DriveLever
- Casing materialGX5CRNIMO19-11-2
- Nominal pressurePN 40
- Max. nominal sizeDN 80
- Min. nominal sizeDN 8
- Max. allowed fluid temperature150 °C
- Min. allowed fluid temperature-20 °C