In 1993, KSB Group founded KSB Jebsen (China) Ltd. to strengthen customer service and tomake it easier for companies in Hong Kong and China to implement their projects quickly, flexibly and at a high level of quality. Since then, the company has beenachieving sustainable, profitable growth each year. In 1995,KSB Group took over all shares from Jebsen and established KSB Limited (Hong Kong) as a wholly owned subsidiary of KSB Aktiengesellschaft, Germany for the purpose of providing local services and sales of imported pumps and spare partsto mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau.
- Supplied over 700 pumps to Hong Kong Airport and related MTR stations in Hong Kong.
- Supplied imported boiler feed water pump and cooling water to Waigaoqiao 2x900MW,Yuhuan 4x1000MW, Taizhou 2x1000MW, Beilun 2x1000MW power plants.
- Supplied 200 sets boiler feed water pumps for combined cycle power plants in China.
- Supplied over 400 sets boiler circulating pumps for big subcritical or supercritical and extra supercritical power plants.
- Supplied around 600 sets recirculating pump for FGD applications.