The Amarex submersible pump with innovative impellers: greater efficiency, fewer blockages
The new F-max and D-max impellers are highly efficient and ensure a long pump life. And all this with reduced maintenance and energy-saving motors: With this combination, KSB is making a valuable contribution to environmentally friendly sustainability.
We make problem-free waste water transport even more efficient
When it comes to sewage, KSB can draw on many decades of experience and technical progress like no other manufacturer. All the expertise we have acquired combined with a passion for developing increasingly better solutions has now been incorporated into the Amarex submersible pump with two different impellers, the F-max and D-max.
Produced in France using only European components, this model is setting new benchmarks in all aspects:
- Hydraulic efficiency has been increased by a further 10% thanks to the improved impellers.
- The optimum hydraulic efficiency combined with highly effective electric motors ensures low electricity costs.
- Generously sized drive motors, robust roller bearings and shafts made of corrosion-free stainless steel guarantee a long service life.
- A non-toxic, environmentally friendly oil filling ensures permanent lubrication for the mechanical face seal.
- Virtually all built-in components can be separated and recycled at the end of their life cycle.
Figures from the SNECOREP (French National Association of Pumping Station Contractors, Designers and Builders) show that blockages account for up to 70% of overall costs in around 80% of existing pumping stations. That’s why special attention is paid to impeller design. The Amarex uses either the optimised F-max free-flow impeller or the newly developed D-max open dual-vane impeller.
- Maintenance requirements are reduced significantly thanks to these impellers with a clog free design.
- The D-max version can also be supplied with a D-flector. This patented scraper provides even greater protection against blockages caused by wet wipes.
Vertical single-stage submersible motor pump for wet installation, with vortex impeller (F-max) or open dual-vane impeller (D-max), stationary or transportable version. Single-stage, single-entry close-coupled pump sets which are not self-priming. ATEX-compliant version available.
Horizontal or vertical single-stage submersible motor pump in close-coupled design, with various next-generation impeller types, for wet or dry installation, stationary or transportable version, with energy-saving motor and models for use in potentially explosive atmospheres.
Protection module for water and waste water products as all-in-one device. Depending on the variant, it can be used for motor temperature measurement, bearing temperature measurement, leakage measurement, vibration measurement, voltage measurement and current measurement as well as for diagnosing a pump, pump system or submersible mixer to ensure trouble-free and reliable operation.