Country and language selection
Submersible pump in discharge tube
Wet-installed submersible motor pump for installation in discharge tubes, with channel impeller, single-stage, single-entry. ATEX-compliant version available.
- Three-phase motor and optimum motor cooling by fluid handled make for efficient power utilisation.
- The pump’s own weight ensures self-centring seating in the discharge tube, and an O-ring seals it; quick to install or remove.
- The slim motor minimises discharge tube flow losses.
- Connection typeWithout
- Drive conceptWith electric actuator
- Max. flow rate7200 m3/h
- Min. flow rate0.1 m3/h
- Max. head30 m
- Min. head0.1 m
- Mains frequency50 Hz, 60 Hz
- Mains voltage380 V, 400 V, 690 V
- Casing materialEN-GJL-250
- Nominal pressurePN 16
- Max. allowed working pressure16 bar
- Suction behaviourNon-self-priming
- Max. allowed fluid temperature40 °C
- Min. allowed fluid temperature2 °C