Our brand is strong and therefore we can offer you interesting opportunities as an employee with our team. You will receive regular training and be an important member on a professional team with good camaraderie.
As a service engineer, you will perform qualified pump repairs off-site at customer locations. Our customers are found in the power plant industry, in paper mills and the chemical industry, among other industries, where you have the opportunity to work with exciting installations and service projects in an independent and autonomous role. The work involves a lot of travel during the week.
You are our outward face to our customers and therefore it is vital that you are a professional, competent, social, positive, and pleasant person who has a good command of Swedish; English is an additional merit. You must have the ability to work independently as well as with other co-workers.
- Technical training at the secondary school level or equivalent professional experience
- Several years of experience in the repair business, preferably in the pump industry (highly merited), or experience in maintenance work within the industry or in the water / waste water field
- Experience in electrical, control, and automatic control systems
- Preferably experienced in lathe turning, cutting, and welding
- PC skills
- B-category driver’s license
- Organised and precise
- Responsible, sincere, and social
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
If this interests you - send in your application!
If you would like to know more about us and about working as a service engineer, please call our service manager, Andreas Heiser, at telephone no. 070-420 24 40. You will find more information about us at www.ksb.se. You can also read about service solutions we offer our customers.
Please send your application (CV and cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org
KSB is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of pumps and valves, with just over 16,300 employees globally. The Group's head office is located in Germany.
KSB Sweden AB, with its head office in Sisjön, Gothenburg, is an expansive company that markets the entire product line in Sweden. With our 67 employees, we are active in the industry, energy, water / waste water, and HVAC segments. Our sales revenue totals just over SEK 240 million.