The new UPA S 200 8-inch well pump makes water extraction even more efficient.
High efficiency paired with low energy consumption and decades of service life: This doesn't only save you thousands of euros in energy costs per year, it also significantly reduces the CO2 emissions caused by energy generation. This is KSB's contribution to environmental sustainability by technological progress.
Clean water extraction without wasting energy
As far as safe and efficient pumping of well water is concerned, KSB has been a leading source of highest-quality pumps for close to 100 years. With UPA S 200 KSB has extended its submersible borehole pump portfolio, developed over decades, by a highly efficient 8-inch model.
The new model – made in Germany – raises the bar in many aspects:
- The hydraulic efficiency has been improved, making it the best on the market.
- The wear-resistant design with metal casing wear rings and bearings made of silicon carbide keep energy consumption to a minimum also in the long term, even if large amounts of sand are contained in the water.
- When the pump is combined with a high-efficiency UMA-S synchronous motor and variable speed system, energy costs are further reduced considerably.
- The pump is completely maintenance-free, has hardly any wear and offers a maximum service life.
- UPA S 200 convinces with low total costs throughout its entire life cycle.
In addition to the new UPA S 200 pump in 8-inch design, we at KSB also ensure that pump, valve and service work together perfectly.
Isoria, the maintenance-free, centred-disc butterfly valve of the KSB AMRI brand, stands for maximum dependability, operating reliability and, naturally, perfect shut-off/sealing – just like the pump. This makes the shut-off and control valve an ideal supplement for well applications.
Using KSB's well pump measurement, KSB can also analyse and improve the economic efficiency of existing systems for you.
By conducting special measurements, our experts determine the current condition of your system and provide you with suggestions for holistic optimisation.
Centred-disc butterfly valve, sealed by elastomer liner, with lever or manual gearbox, pneumatic, electric or hydraulic actuator. Wafer-type body (T1), semi-lug body (T2), full-lug body (T4) or U-section body with flat faces (T5). Body types T2 and T4 are suitable for downstream dismantling and dead-end service with counterflange. Connections to EN, ASME, JIS.
Diaphragm valve to DIN/EN with flanged ends, threaded socket ends or socket weld ends, in straight-way pattern; shut-off and sealing to atmosphere by supported and confined diaphragm; body with coating or lining, position indicator with integrated stem protection. All moving parts are separated from the fluid by the diaphragm. Maintenance-free.