KSB Limited opens a new service station in Baddi, Himachal Pradesh
- The Sales value for 3 quarters of 2021 is registered for INR 10,527 million which is about 26% increase over the previous year 3 quarters
- The sales volume of INR 3,681million achieved for this quarter is 21% increase over the previous quarter
- Achieved 14% ROS for the quarter
- Orders on hand for about 7 to 8 months
Business Highlights of third quarter
(All amounts in INR million)
Acknowledging the quarterly performance Mr. Farrokh Bhathena, Director Sales and Marketing, KSB Limited said, “Third quarter has shown a substantial growth of 21% in sales with respect to previous quarter and we have registered 26% increase in the cumulative sales for 3 quarters with respect to last year. The profits earned are lesser as compared to the corresponding quarter of the last year due to effect of commodity price increase which is now significantly reflecting upon the profit margins and also, due to the fact that we are investing in people by undertaking employee-related investments to boost their morale.
We, with the current sales trend, are positive in regards to achieve the intended double-digit growth.”
- Successfully dispatched order of Boiler Feed Pumps (BFP), Condensate Extraction Pumps (CEP)& Condensate Booster Pumps (CBP) for the first Export Order of Supercritical Power Plant
- KSB India Valves Division Coimbatore, supplied largest size #1500 SICCA valves in # C12A to Andritz via UPM Taurus, for Recovery & Power Boiler project in Uruguay, in Aug 2021
- Orders for the supply of Flue Gas Desulphurisation pumps for various projects
- Successfully executed and dispatched first FPSO order for SPOG for ONGC Kakinada Project
The Chief Financial Officer Mr. Milind Khadilkar said “Operations in KSB are not much affected due to Covid19in Q3 of 2021.” Informing about other updates Mr. Khadilkar stated, “The Company is in the process of constructing a new shed in the available space at its Standard Pumps Division at Sinnar, Nasik, Maharashtra to optimise the use of the available space for raw material and finished goods storage, small sub-assemblies and activities like painting, testing and packing.
The Company intends to extend the business activities in its existing solar segment into two categories i.e. submersible pumps and surface pumps with AC and DC Motors.
Also, Company is taking enhanced initiatives for ESG and has budgeted investments for proposed replacement of old motors & machineries, tree plantation etc. during FY 2022.
The Company continues to ensure preventive measures for Covid-19 and has completed both the vaccine dosages for majority of employees.”