Country and language selection
NORI 40 FSL/FSS
Strainer to DIN/EN with flanged ends (FSL) or butt weld ends (FSS), made of cast steel, with standard or fine screen; all nominal sizes with drain plug in the cover, optional magnetic insert.
- Reliable sealing. Bonnet gasket fully confined to prevent creep.
- Long service life due to screen made of stainless steel.
- Time and cost saving replacement of screen without removing the body insulation by using the studs as centering aids.
- Connection typeFlange, Butt weld ends
- Casing materialGP240GH+N
- Nominal pressurePN 25, PN 40
- Max. nominal sizeDN 300
- Min. nominal sizeDN 15
- Max. allowed fluid temperature450 °C
- Min. allowed fluid temperature-10 °C
- Brazilian Portuguese