Country and language selection
Knife gate valve to ANSI/ASME with semi-lug body made of carbon steel or stainless steel, bi-directional, with gland packing, through-going blade, rising stem, non-rising handwheel, robust yoke for actuator mounting as standard.
- Cast steel body withstands elevated fluid pressures.
- Yoke replaceable to accommodate different actuators quickly and easily.
- Gate valve bore is identical with nominal pipe diameter, resulting in a low flow resistance and process cost savings.
- FunctionShut off/control flow
- Connection typeInstallation between flanges
- Design concept DriveWith electric actuator, With handwheel, With pneumatic actuator
- Casing materialA351 GRADE CF8M, A351 GRADE CF8, A216 GRADE WCB
- Nominal pressureCL 150, PN 10, PN 16
- Max. nominal sizeDN 600
- Min. nominal sizeDN 80
- Max. allowed fluid temperature100 °C
- Min. allowed fluid temperature-10 °C
- Brazilian Portuguese