Country and language selection
Knife gate valve to ANSI/ASME with full-lug single-piece body made of carbon steel or stainless steel; uni-directional, with gland packing, rising stem, non-rising handwheel.
- In-situ valve maintenance
- Externally accessible gland packing, so packing rings can be replaced without removing the valve from the piping.
- Long service life
- FunctionShut off/control flow
- Connection typeInstallation between flanges
- Design concept DriveWith electric actuator, With handwheel, With pneumatic actuator
- Casing materialA351 GRADE CF8M, A351 GRADE CF8, A216 GRADE WCB
- Nominal pressureCL 150, PN 10, PN 16
- Max. nominal sizeDN 1000
- Min. nominal sizeDN 50
- Max. allowed fluid temperature100 °C
- Min. allowed fluid temperature-10 °C
- Valve body typeFull-lug type, raised faces
- Brazilian Portuguese