Country and language selection
ECOLINE GLB 800
Globe valve to ANSI/ASME with threaded sockets (NPT) or socket weld ends (SW), cast steel/stainless steel body, trim and bellows made of stainless steel, outside screw and yoke, sealed by graphite gland packing and metal bellows, stainless steel/graphite gaskets.
- Leak-free stem seal
- Primary sealing to atmosphere is provided by a multi-walled metal bellows welded to the stem and a graphite gasket between body and bonnet.
- Secondary sealing of the stem passage to atmosphere is provided by a minimum of five graphite packing rings plus lower gland section for added safety.
- Brazilian Portuguese
- FunctionShut off/control flow
- Connection typeInternal-thread connection, Flange, Socket weld ends
- Design concept DriveWith electric actuator, With handwheel, With pneumatic actuator
- Casing materialA105, A182 GRADE F 304, A182 GRADE F 316
- Nominal pressureCL 150, CL 300, CL 600, CL 800
- Max. nominal sizeNPS 2
- Min. nominal sizeNPS 1/2
- Max. allowed fluid temperature427 °C
- Min. allowed fluid temperature0 °C