Country and language selection
STAAL 100 AKD/AKDS
Gate valve to DIN/EN with flanged ends (AKD) or butt weld ends (AKDS), with bolted bonnet, body of forged or welded construction, non-rotating stem, split wedge with flexibly mounted discs for precise alignment with the body seats. Seat/disc interface made of wear and corrosion resistant 17 % chrome steel or Stellite.
- Additional features ensure safe sealing to atmosphere:
- Serrated bonnet gasket, fully confined to prevent creep.
- Graphite gland packing with packing end rings.
- Brazilian Portuguese
- FunctionShut off/control flow
- Connection typeFlange, Butt weld ends
- Design concept DriveWith electric actuator, With handwheel, With pneumatic actuator
- Casing materialP265GH, P250GH, LEGIERTER EDELSTAHL, 16MO3
- Nominal pressurePN 63, PN 100
- Max. nominal sizeDN 600
- Min. nominal sizeDN 50
- Max. allowed fluid temperature530 °C
- Min. allowed fluid temperature-10 °C