Country and language selection
Diaphragm valve to DIN/EN with flanged ends, for drinking water installations to DIN 1988, DIN-DVGW-approved for water acc. to test W 270, in compliance with the latest German Environment Agency guideline; shut-off and sealing to atmosphere by completely enclosed and spiral-supported SISTOMaXX diaphragm; position indicator with integrated stem protection. All moving parts are separated from the fluid by the diaphragm. Maintenance-free.
- Reliable sealing ensured by one single sealing element (the diaphragm), which provides hermetic sealing to atmosphere and absolutely tight shut-off. The specially enclosed diaphragm ensures long service life and high operating reliability.
- Increased functional reliability of the diaphragm thanks to balanced diaphragm suspension
- Maintenance-free as all moving parts are separated from the fluid by the diaphragm.
|Name||Nominal pressure||Nominal size Inlet||Weight||Material number||Price|
|SISTO-16TWA 1.4409-SISTOMaXX DN100||26.1 Kilogram||M232A059|
|SISTO-16TWA 1.4409-SISTOMaXX DN125||44 Kilogram||M232A060|
|SISTO-16TWA 1.4409-SISTOMaXX DN15||1.9 Kilogram||M232A051|
|SISTO-16TWA 1.4409-SISTOMaXX DN150||82 Kilogram||M232A061|
|SISTO-16TWA 1.4409-SISTOMaXX DN20||2.6 Kilogram||M232A052|
- FunctionShut off/control flow
- Connection typeFlange
- Design concept DriveWith handwheel
- Casing materialEN-GJL-250, GX2CRNIMO19-11-2
- Nominal pressurePN 16
- Max. nominal sizeDN 200
- Min. nominal sizeDN 15
- Max. allowed fluid temperature90 °C
- Min. allowed fluid temperature-10 °C