Country and language selection
Triple-offset butterfly valve, metal-seated (fire-safe), without gland packing, maintenance-free, with lever or manual gearbox, pneumatic, electric or hydraulic actuator. Body made of steel or stainless steel, full-lug body (T4), flanged body (T7) with flat or raised faces. Body types T4 and T7 are suitable for dead-end service. Connections to EN, ASME or JIS (other connections on request). Fugitive emissions performance tested and certified to EN ISO 15848-1. Certified to German TA Luft Technical Guidelines on Air Quality Control. Fire-safe design tested and certified to BS 6775-2. ATEX-compliant in accordance with Directive 2014/34/EU. In compliance with NACE MR0175 / ISO 15156 and MR 0103.
- Tight shut-off
- Perfect bi-directional shut-off: zero leakage in accordance with API 598
- TRIODIS 600 meets the fugitive emissions requirements of the relevant standards (TA Luft, VDI 2440 and ISO 15848-1) and the Fire Safety requirements of BS 6755-2 and API 6FA.
- Brazilian Portuguese
- FunctionShut off/control flow
- Connection typeFlange, Butt weld ends
- Design concept DriveWith electric actuator, With handwheel, Hydraulic, Lever, With pneumatic actuator, Without
- Casing materialGX5CRNIMO19-11-2/A351 GRADE CF8M, A351 GR CF3M WITH SPECIAL REQUIREMENT, GP240GH WITH SPECIAL REQUIREMENT-A216 GR WCC
- Nominal pressureCL 600, PN 63
- Max. nominal sizeDN 1000
- Min. nominal sizeDN 200
- Max. allowed fluid temperature200 °C
- Min. allowed fluid temperature-196 °C
- Valve body typeFull-lug type, raised faces, Flanged body, raised faces, Butt weld end