Country and language selection
ECOLINE GLF 150-600
Globe valve to ANSI/ASME with flanged ends, forged steel A105, Trim 8 (Stellite/13 % chrome steel), with bolted bonnet, outside screw and yoke, graphite gland packing, stainless steel/graphite gaskets, reduced bore.
- Long gland life and high functional reliability
- Stem with shank burnished to a surface finish of 0.2 μm for reduced friction, lower actuating torque and improved sealing to atmosphere.
- Packing end rings enable higher compressive force by gland follower and prevent extrusion of middle graphite packing rings.
- FunctionShut off/control flow
- Connection typeFlange
- Design concept DriveWith electric actuator, With handwheel, With pneumatic actuator
- Casing materialA105, A182 GRADE F 11 CLASS 2, A182 GRADE F 22, A182 GRADE F 304, A182 GRADE F 316
- Nominal pressureCL 150, CL 300, CL 600
- Max. nominal sizeNPS 2
- Min. nominal sizeNPS 1/2
- Max. allowed fluid temperature593 °C
- Min. allowed fluid temperature0 °C
- Brazilian Portuguese