Country and language selection
Triple-offset butterfly valve, metal-seated (fire-safe), without gland packing, maintenance-free, with lever or manual gearbox, pneumatic, electric or hydraulic actuator. Body made of steel or stainless steel, full-lug body (T4), flanged body (T7) with flat or raised faces, body with butt weld ends (BWSE). Body types T4 and T7 are suitable for dead-end service. Connections to EN, ASME or JIS. Connections to ASME: Schedule 40S and STD to NPS for valves with butt weld ends (other connections on request). Fugitive emissions performance tested and certified to EN ISO 15848-1. Certified to German TA Luft Technical Guidelines on Air Quality Control. Fire-safe design tested and certified to EN ISO 10497 (BS 6755 - API 6FA). ATEX-compliant version in accordance with Directive 2014/34/EU. In compliance with NACE MR0175 / ISO 15156 and MR 0103.
- Perfect tightness
- Perfect bi-directional shut-off: zero leakage i.a.w. API 598
- TRIODIS 300 meets the fugitive emissions requirements of the relevant standards (TA Luft VDI 2440 and ISO 15848-1) and the Fire Safety requirements of BS 6755-2 and API 6FA.
- FunctionShut off/control flow
- Connection typeFlange, Butt weld ends
- Design concept DriveWith electric actuator, With handwheel, Hydraulic, Lever, With pneumatic actuator, Without
- Casing materialGX5CRNIMO19-11-2/A351 GRADE CF8M, A351 GR CF3M WITH SPECIAL REQUIREMENT, GP240GH WITH SPECIAL REQUIREMENT-A216 GR WCC
- Nominal pressureCL 300, PN 40
- Max. nominal sizeDN 1200
- Min. nominal sizeDN 80
- Max. allowed fluid temperature260 °C
- Min. allowed fluid temperature-196 °C
- Valve body typeFull-lug type, raised faces, Flanged body, raised faces, Butt weld end
- Brazilian Portuguese