Country and language selection
ECOLINE FYF 800
Strainer to ANSI/ASME with threaded sockets (NPT) or socket weld ends (SW), Y-pattern, with bolted cover, forged steel A105, screen made of stainless steel 304. Mesh width 0.8 to 0.9 mm.
- Foreign particles slide smoothly down to the bottom of the screen, as the screen's inside surfaces are fine-machined to a smooth finish. Longer cleaning intervals and reduced maintenance costs.
- Cost-efficient due to Y-pattern body with hydraulically optimised flow path. Higher flow rates and low pressure loss.
- Range of mesh widths and screen materials available, for versatile applications.
- Connection typeInternal-thread connection, Socket weld ends
- Casing materialA105, A182 GRADE F 304, A182 GRADE F 316
- Nominal pressureCL 800
- Max. nominal sizeNPS 2
- Min. nominal sizeNPS 1/2
- Max. allowed fluid temperature427 °C
- Min. allowed fluid temperature0 °C