Country and language selection
Service-friendly control valve to DIN/EN with flanged ends, either with linear or equal-percentage control characteristic at Kvs values of 0.1 to 630 m³/h and closing pressures of up to 40 bar; all internal parts are easy to replace without special tools, including the reversible seat; noise level reduced by standard two-stage pressure reduction combining a parabolic plug and multi-hole cage; with pneumatic actuator.
- Two-stage pressure reduction already integrated as standard to reduce noise emission.
- Optional anti-cavitation design combines supporting cage and perforated plug.
- Easy to adjust to specific control tasks by selecting from various valve disc design (equal-percentage or linear) / seat diameter combinations.
- FunctionShut off/control flow
- Connection typeFlange
- Design concept DriveWith pneumatic actuator
- Casing materialEN-GJS-400-18-LT, GP240GH+N
- Nominal pressurePN 16, PN 25, PN 40
- Max. nominal sizeDN 200
- Min. nominal sizeDN 15
- Max. allowed fluid temperature450 °C
- Min. allowed fluid temperature-10 °C
- Brazilian Portuguese