Country and language selection
Diaphragm valve to DIN/EN with threaded socket ends, straight-way pattern, body made of stainless steel for drinking water installations to DIN 1988, DIN-DVGW-approved for water acc. to test W 270, in compliance with the latest German Environment Agency guideline; shut-off and sealing to atmosphere by confined and supported SISTOMaXX diaphragm; position indicator with integrated stem protection. All moving parts are separated from the fluid by the diaphragm. Maintenance-free.
|SISTO-16RGAMaXX 1.4409-MaXX Rp 1||2.5 Kilogram||M251A053|
|SISTO-16RGAMaXX 1.4409-MaXX Rp 1 1/2||3 Kilogram||M251A055|
|SISTO-16RGAMaXX 1.4409-MaXX Rp 1 1/4||2.5 Kilogram||M251A054|
|SISTO-16RGAMaXX 1.4409-MaXX Rp 1/2||0.5 Kilogram||M251A051|
|SISTO-16RGAMaXX 1.4409-MaXX Rp 2||5 Kilogram||M251A056|
- Reliable sealing ensured by one single sealing element (the diaphragm) which provides hermetic sealing to atmosphere and absolutely tight shut-off. The specially enclosed diaphragm ensures long service life and high operating reliability.
- Balanced diaphragm suspension for increased functional reliability of the diaphragm
- Maintenance-free: All functional parts are located outside the fluid.
- FunctionShut off/control flow
- Connection typeInternal-thread connection
- Design concept DriveWith handwheel
- Casing materialGX2CRNIMO19-11-2
- Nominal pressurePN 16
- Max. nominal sizeDN 80
- Min. nominal sizeDN 15
- Max. allowed fluid temperature90 °C
- Min. allowed fluid temperature-10 °C