Country and language selection
Lift check valve
ECOLINE PTF 800
Lift check valve to ANSI/ASME with threaded sockets (NPT), butt weld ends (BW) or socket weld ends (SW), Trim 8 (Stellite/13 % chrome steel), with bolted cover, spring-loaded valve disc, available in carbon steel and alloy steel.
- Long service life and high functional reliability by hard-faced seat/disc interfaces made of wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant materials
- Reliable sealing. Cover gasket fully confined to prevent creep.
- Versatile. Closing spring enables use in vertical or horizontal pipes.
- Component functionPrevent backflow
- Connection type InletInternal-thread connection, Butt weld ends, Socket weld ends
- Mtrl Hydraulic casingC 15 GAL CUZN, SA182 GRADE F316L, SA182M GRADE F304, SA182 GRADE F304L, UNS K11597, SA182 GR F316, A336 GRADE F22 CLASS 3
- Nominal pressure Hydr casingCL 800
- Maximum nominal size TSGNPS 2
- Minimum nominal size TSGNPS 1/2
- Max allowed fluid temp TSG593 °C
- Min allowed fluid temp TSG0 °C
- Valve body typeStraight-way valve w.weld ends