Country and language selection
ECOLINE GLB 800
Globe valve to ANSI/ASME with threaded sockets (NPT) or socket weld ends (SW), cast steel/stainless steel body, trim and bellows made of stainless steel, outside screw and yoke, sealed by graphite gland packing and metal bellows, stainless steel/graphite gaskets.
- Leak-free stem seal
- Primary sealing to atmosphere is provided by a multi-walled metal bellows welded to the stem and a graphite gasket between body and bonnet.
- Secondary sealing of the stem passage to atmosphere is provided by a minimum of five graphite packing rings plus lower gland section for added safety.
- Component functionShut off/control flow
- Connection type InletInternal-thread connection, Flange, Socket weld ends
- Design concept DriveWith electric actuator, With handwheel, With pneumatic actuator
- Mtrl Hydraulic casingA105, A182 GRADE F 304, A182 GRADE F 316
- Nominal pressure Hydr casingCL 150, CL 300, CL 600, CL 800
- Maximum nominal size TSGNPS 2
- Minimum nominal size TSGNPS 1/2
- Max allowed fluid temp TSG427 °C
- Min allowed fluid temp TSG0 °C