Country and language selection
STAAL 100 AKD/AKDS
Gate valve to DIN/EN with flanged ends (AKD) or butt weld ends (AKDS), with bolted bonnet, body of forged or welded construction, non-rotating stem, split wedge with flexibly mounted discs for precise alignment with the body seats. Seat/disc interface made of wear and corrosion resistant 17 % chrome steel or Stellite.
- Additional features ensure safe sealing to atmosphere:
- Serrated bonnet gasket, fully confined to prevent creep.
- Graphite gland packing with packing end rings.
- Component functionShut off/control flow
- Connection type InletFlange, Butt weld ends
- Design concept DriveWith electric actuator, With handwheel, With pneumatic actuator
- Mtrl Hydraulic casingP265GH, P250GH, LEGIERTER EDELSTAHL, 16MO3
- Nominal pressure Hydr casingPN 63, PN 100
- Maximum nominal size TSGDN 600
- Minimum nominal size TSGDN 50
- Max allowed fluid temp TSG530 °C
- Min allowed fluid temp TSG-10 °C