Country and language selection
Knife gate valve to ANSI/ASME with semi-lug body made of carbon steel or stainless steel, bi-directional, with gland packing, through-going blade, rising stem, non-rising handwheel, robust yoke for actuator mounting as standard.
- Cast steel body withstands elevated fluid pressures.
- Yoke replaceable to accommodate different actuators quickly and easily.
- Gate valve bore is identical with nominal pipe diameter, resulting in a low flow resistance and process cost savings.
- Component functionShut off/control flow
- Connection type InletInstallation between flanges
- Design concept DriveWith electric actuator, With handwheel, With pneumatic actuator
- Mtrl Hydraulic casingA351 GRADE CF8M, A351 GRADE CF8, A216 GRADE WCB
- Nominal pressure Hydr casingCL 150, PN 10, PN 16
- Maximum nominal size TSGDN 600
- Minimum nominal size TSGDN 80
- Max allowed fluid temp TSG100 °C
- Min allowed fluid temp TSG-10 °C