Country and language selection
Submersible pump in discharge tube
Wet-installed submersible motor pump for installation in discharge tubes, with axial propeller in ECB design, single-stage, single-entry. ATEX-compliant version available.
- The pump’s own weight ensures self-centring seating in the discharge tube, and an O-ring seals it; quick to install or remove.
- The slim motor minimises discharge tube flow losses.
- High reliability thanks to bearing temperature monitoring, vibration sensor, thermal motor protection, leakage sensors in the motor space and connection space as well as leakage monitoring of the mechanical seal system.
- Drive conceptWith electric actuator
- Max. flow rate25200 m3/h
- Min. flow rate0.1 m3/h
- Max. head12 m
- Min. head0.1 m
- Mains frequency50 Hz, 60 Hz
- Mains voltage380 V, 400 V, 460 V
- Casing materialEN-GJL-200
- Nominal pressurePN 16
- Max. allowed working pressure16 bar
- Suction behaviourNon-self-priming
- Max. allowed fluid temperature40 °C
- Min. allowed fluid temperature2 °C
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Simplified Chinese