Country and language selection
Diaphragm valve to DIN/EN with flanged ends, for drinking water installations to DIN 1988, DIN-DVGW-approved for water acc. to test W 270, in compliance with the latest German Environment Agency guideline; shut-off and sealing to atmosphere by completely enclosed and spiral-supported SISTOMaXX diaphragm; position indicator with integrated stem protection. All moving parts are separated from the fluid by the diaphragm. Maintenance-free.
|S-16 TWA DN150 PN16||80 Kilogram||M232A141|
|SISTO-16DLU JL1040 NBR DN20 PN16||3.5 Kilogram||M230A016|
|SISTO-16DLU JL1040 NBR DN25 PN16||PN 16||DN 25||4 Kilogram||M230A017|
|SISTO-16DLU JL1040 NBR DN32 PN16||PN 16||DN 32||7 Kilogram||M230A018|
|SISTO-16DLU JL1040 NBR DN40 PN16||PN 16||DN 40||2.5 Kilogram||M230A019|
- Reliable sealing ensured by one single sealing element (the diaphragm), which provides hermetic sealing to atmosphere and absolutely tight shut-off. The specially enclosed diaphragm ensures long service life and high operating reliability.
- Increased functional reliability of the diaphragm thanks to balanced diaphragm suspension
- Maintenance-free as all moving parts are separated from the fluid by the diaphragm.
- FunctionShut off/control flow
- Connection typeFlange
- Design concept DriveWith handwheel
- Casing materialEN-GJL-250, GX2CRNIMO19-11-2
- Nominal pressurePN 16
- Max. nominal sizeDN 200
- Min. nominal sizeDN 15
- Max. allowed fluid temperature90 °C
- Min. allowed fluid temperature-10 °C