PumpMeter – greater transparency for increased energy efficiency
Mounted on the pump as a standard feature, PumpMeter measures all major operating data and visualises it via a user-friendly display. This allows pump users to see at a single glance if their pump is operating in an efficient and cost-saving manner.
- All relevant measured variables
- All relevant pump operating data
- Operating point
- Load profile
* Depending on the characteristic curve type, no differentiation is made between the curve's first two quarters, i.e. during low-flow operating conditions, and the corresponding segments of the pump curve are displayed at the same time.
Features which help to increase energy efficiency:
- Energy efficiency icon (EFF) provides information on potential energy savings around-the-clock.
- PumpDrive variable speed system can be retrofitted easily, as PumpMeter provides all parameter values required
Benefits of KSB's PumpMeter monitoring unit
- Mounted on the pump as a standard feature, PumpMeter simplifies the commissioning procedure of the pump and retrofitted PumpDrive
- The connection of PumpMeter to the process control system using standardised interfaces allows central access to relevant data
- PumpMeter is more favourably priced than conventional measuring instruments