Application areas for KSB products
KSB pumps and valves are used in applications where liquids need to be transported or reliably shut off. KSB Service ensures the availability and energy-efficient operation of plants.
The range of KSB pumps covers everything from domestic rainwater harvesting to process engineering to large power stations. KSB valves are available for many applications in various designs, sizes and materials.
From extreme temperatures to high pressure ranges to abrasive, corrosive or solids-laden fluids: KSB products are equipped to meet virtually every requirement.
- Chemical industry
- Surface treatment systems
- Food and beverage industry
- Heat transfer and cooling systems
- General process engineering
- Oil & gas
KSB equips industrial and residential buildings, offices as well as exhibition halls and airports with pumps, valves and packaged systems.
- Domestic water supply
- Building drainage
- Heating/air conditioning/ventilation
KSB is the leading global supplier of pumps and valves for power plants, whether fossil-fuelled, combined cycle or nuclear power plants. KSB also offers products that make economical use of renewable energy sources.
- Fossil-fuelled power plants
- Renewable energies
- Nuclear power plants
KSB pumps and valves help to supply households, farms and industrial plants with clean water and service water.
- Water extraction
- Water treatment
- Water transport
Customers need KSB pumps to transport and clean municipal or industrial waste water. Specially developed mixers are also used in the waste water treatment processes.
- Municipal waste water transport
- Municipal waste water treatment
- Transport and treatment of industrial waste water.
Whether phosphate rock, oil sands, copper ores or gravel: special pumps from KSB subsidiary GIW also reliably transport slurries with a high solids content.
- Oil sands industry
- Suction dredgers
KSB Service offers tailored concepts, from the planning of a plant to commissioning and ongoing maintenance, for all areas of application. KSB Service specialists ensure the availability and energy-efficient operation of plants worldwide.
- Equipment installation, commissioning, maintenance
- Maintenance inspection management
- Total Pump Management
- System Efficiency Service
- Technical consultancy
FLUID SYSTEMS …
Planning and implementation of transfer systems for:
- Water Supply
- Water transport and pressure boosting
- Energy recovery systems
- Irrigation and Drainage
- Low-lift pumping stations
- High-lift pumping stations
- Waste Water
- Pumping installations / stations with wet-installed pumps
- Pumping installations / stations with dry-installed pumps