KSB inspection service assures high availability of pumps
Regular inspection and maintenance included in KSB’s inspection service ensure the reliable operation of pumps in water and waste water installations.
Service engineers at KSB can be reached around the clock and will be with you quickly. They meet the most stringent requirements of the WHG Water Resources Management Act and SCC** Safety Certificate Contractors when it comes to inspecting and maintaining pumps and valves. Our engineers are also qualified and certified to service explosion-proof pump sets.
Services included in the KSB inspection service
- Smooth running of pump and motor; if required, new bearings are fitted
- Shaft seal
- Wear parts of rotating and stationary units
- Switching function of the pump control unit
- Oil and grease lubrication
- Coupling alignment, with the coupling being re-aligned if required
- Mechanical seal which is replaced if required
As a matter of course, all service work is followed by a functional check and test run.
Benefits of the KSB inspection service
- One-stop service pumps
- Replacing parts before they are worn makes for high operating reliability
- Downtime is avoided by performing necessary repair work in time
- An on-board selection of spare parts in the service vehicles ensures immediate availability of components
- Competent consulting, also in terms of flood control and rainwater retention
Bespoke solutions – the Vario concept of KSB
In addition to classic pump service, KSB offers further services in the field of water and waste water applications. Our Vario concept, for example, also includes solutions tailored to individual needs.
This is how the KSB Vario concept works
KSB’s Vario concept comprises the modules Vario A to E. These service packages are individually tailored to the customer’s needs, from simple functional checks or one-time inspections through regular servicing and maintenance to complete operations management.