Repair services by KSB
KSB’s comprehensive repair services offer solutions for all customer applications, and ensures that pumps and systems are running efficiently.
KSB’s Repair Capabilities at a Glance – more than just spare parts service
- Repair of most global brands
- Qualified documentation of repairs
- Welding by MIG, TIG, SMAW, stainless, carbon and specialized alloys
- Precision ultra-fine alignment using laser equipment for drivers and fluid couplings
- Metal fabrication, sheet plate, structural members and piping
- Certified and computerized in-ground submersible pump test pit (16,000 gallon) up to 500hp/480V
- Manufacturing of submersible water and waste water pumps with ARRA compliance
Our pump repair facility contains all the essential state-of-the-art tools and machinery necessary to refurbish equipment back to OEM or industry standards.
Our main repair shop is part of our 21,000 square foot facility and boasts 5 ton and 10 ton overhead bridge cranes, 6 jib cranes, media blasting cabinets, hydraulic and pneumatic power tools, hydro test station, bearing heaters, laser alignment tools, precision measuring equipment and a mechanical test bench. Specialized assembly tools assure that equipment repairs are complete in a safe and timely manner.