KSB pump and valves service – Prompt Field Service
Comprehensive and competent pump and valves service by KSB, our KSB field service ensures that coordination is kept to a minimum. This saves costs and time for our customers.
KSB’s pump and valves service is ensured by experienced and highly qualified KSB specialists providing support to our customers as part of KSB’s field service. In the event of a failure, KSB is able to respond quickly.
KSB Field Service at a glance
- Factory trained field service personnel
- On-site operator and maintenance training
- On-site supervisor, installation, commissioning and trouble-shooting consultation services
- On-site overhaul consultation
- On-site vibration analysis (conventional and submersible pumps)
- On-site equipment and pumping systems diagnostics
- On-site or in-factory (Richmond) repair and overhaul training
- Training and inspector certification in repair and Factory Mutual Explosion Proof pumps
- Root cause failure analysis consultation
Our large fleet of service trucks is fully equipped to meet the varying needs that each job presents. From laser alignment tools to vibration analysis equipment, we are tooled up to handle the challenge. This allows us to provide complete service on rotating/equipment and pump involvement. We serve a multitude of industries including power, pipeline, refining, oil & gas, cogeneration, mining, agriculture, food processing, water and waste water.