GIW® Minerals MDX Mill Duty Xtra Heavy Pump
KSB delivers non-stop solutions for boosting productivity and profits. The GIW® Minerals MDX pump, the heart of the mill circuit, tackles the most extreme duty conditions. The features of the MDX pump combine to create a head/quantity and efficiency curve critical for efficient mill operation.
Design and Technology
- Lower Specific Speed Design: A large diameter impeller results in slower pump operation leading to extended parts wear life.
- Up to 300 psi Pressure Rating: Thicker cross sections translate into long and reliable pump service life.
- Deep Base Circle: Minimizes aggressive particle impingement providing a sliding wear action. Typical abrasive wear drops dramatically.
- Oversize Shrouds: Enhanced vane performance provides added clearing action minimizing recirculation and wear between the impeller and suction liner.
- Patented Inlet 5V Impeller: Designed to handle both liquid and solid phases within the slurry to maximize pump performance and wear life.
- Slurry Diverter: GIW’s latest technology dramatically increases suction liner life by reducing particle recirculation between the impeller and liner.
- Adjustable Suction Liner: Extended suction liner wear life maximizes productivity and minimizes cost by matching operating cycle times with scheduled mill outages.
|H m||up to 90|
|p bar||up to 16|
|T ºC||up to +120|