Etanorm SYT Thermal Hot Oil or Hot Water Pump
Etanorm SYT thermal oil/hot water pumps handle hot water as well as mineral and synthetic thermal oils. Reliability and energy efficiency make this pump a popular choice.
KSB has further developed and technically optimized its thermal oil pumps. The Etanorm SYT, an extremely reliable standardized pump to EN 733, meets the toughest demands of handling synthetic thermal oils while keeping operating costs down.
Maximum operating reliability and high energy efficiency
The Etanorm SYT pump maintains reliable operation regardless of the fluid’s high vapor pressure, large proportion of low-boiling fractions or tendency to creep.
- Highly effective venting contour ensures optimum venting.
- Confined gaskets
- Reinforced discharge cover design and optimized heat barrier. This means less heat is transferred to the bearing bracket.
- Double mechanical seal for reliable operation with all thermal oils
- Anti-seize carbon plain bearing lubricated by the fluid handled
- Reinforced deep-groove ball bearing with special grease fill for a long service life
- Optimized shaft contour ensures reliable removal of leakage.
Top energy efficiency is ensured by:
- Optimized hydraulic system yielding high efficiency
- Impeller trimmed to match the specified duty point
- Variable speed operation in combination with standard IE2 motor
Easy to service, many variants
The thermal oil pump is particularly easy to service due to:
- Replaceable casing wear rings
- Bearing brackets which are straightforward to dismantle
Etanorm SYT is also available with double mechanical seal and SiC bearings to achieve an even higher operating reliability.