Director, Aftermarket Sales & Services
As a member of the senior management team, the Director of Aftermarket Sales & Services is responsible for the KSB SupremeServ business of KSB, Inc. in the assigned territory (Midwest, Mid-Atlantic and North East USA), involving replacement equipment, spare parts, services and repair sales. The scope of responsibilities of this senior position supports the project business of KSB, Inc. in the industrial and municipal markets, and is an active contributor to the successful expansion of the KSB SupremeServ organization in the USA.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Service Oriented – Driven to resolve disputes, offer services, answer questions and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Problem Solving – Able to investigate root-cause and quickly identify and suggest workable solutions for customer needs.
- Deductive Reasoning – Ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce sensible answers.
- Project Management Orientation – Effective at defining scopes and responsibilities including managing deadlines, identifying stakeholders, understanding, communicating and achieving goals.
- Organization – Demonstrate strong time management skills, sense of urgency and aptitude for effectively prioritizing tasks to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Cooperation – Able to set aside ego and personal priorities to generate solutions that work for all involved by listening, identifying the stakeholders’ goals and working to help meet them.
- Effective Speaking – Ability to verbally communicate information and ideas effectively one-on-one and in occasional group presentations. Must be able to establish a friendly, customer service rapport on the phone.
- Written Expression – The ability to communicate information and convey ideas so others understand. Writing must be grammatically correct and without spelling errors.
- Professionalism – Ability to deal with pressure and conflict positively. Demonstrate self-confidence and positive attitude towards self and others. Demonstrate productive use of time.
- Active Learning – Able to learn quickly and independently on the job. Must be a resourceful and proactive problem solver.
- Quality & Productivity – Produces work at a fast rate and with high accuracy. Demonstrates accountability if mistakes occur.
Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Establish, deploy, and control the action plan to meet or exceed the sales and profitability goals associated to the KSB SupremeServ Richmond Service Center.
- Establish and manage the goals and objectives of direct reports concerning replacement equipment and parts sales.
- Maintain a sound pipeline of shop repair jobs and collaborate with the VP of Operations to maximize the utilization of the Richmond shop.
- Oversee the utilization and performance of the technical field service team for profit generation and to increase customer retention, customer satisfaction, and account penetration.
- Maintain, implement and control the warranty claim and resolution process, aiming to improve customer satisfaction and mitigating the financial impact to KSB.
- Identify needs and implement a network of third party service partners to maximize the coverage of the assigned territory to benefit KSB, Inc. and its clients.
- Develop and cultivate relationships across the KSB Group to foster collaboration and cooperation.
- Willing to travel domestic and international to customers, vendors, and factory locations, as needed.
- Prepare and present sales forecasts and business reports on a regular basis, meeting the required deadlines.
- Other assignments that may be necessary to support the business.
Education / Experience:
- B.S. degree in Engineering or equivalent, with a minimum 10 years of experience in sales and services of rotating equipment.
- Business management experience, including forecasting and P&L control.
- Commercially focused, with proven capabilities to develop and expand strong relationships with customers, suppliers and business partners.
KSB, Inc. President
Interested candidates should send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Human Resources at 804-222-1818.