KSB's new wastewater lifting unit – robust, versatile and reliable
At the ISH 2011 KSB showcased its new generation of Ama-Drainer-Box wastewater lifting units.They are ideally suited for draining buildings and premises.
Ama-Drainer-Box wastewater lifting units are used for the automatic drainage of buildings and premises whenever wastewater is produced below the flood level of the local sewer system.
Fields of application of the wastewater lifting units:
- Drainage of domestic wastewater from
- Washing machines
- Wash basins
- Washing machines
- Disposal of contaminated, fibre-containing wastewater from commercial businesses such as
- Common washing facilities, washing machines and dishwashers
- Overflow protection for rainwater harvesting systems or inlet tanks of fire-fighting systems
Technical data of Ama-Drainer-Box wastewater lifting units
- Single-pump units can pump up to 35 m3/h, dual-pump units up to 46 m3/h.
- The maximum head is 21 m for single-pump units and 24 m for dual-pump units.
- The wastewater lifting units are designed for a fluid temperature of up to 40 °C in continuous operation; for a maximum of three minutes they can handle fluid temperatures of up to 90 °C.
Benefits of the new-generation Ama-DrainerBox
- The collecting tanks made of impact-resistant polyethylene plastic can accommodate a broad range of submersible motor pumps.
- The unit’s inlet and vent nozzles are offset by 180° for connection on either side and have graded diameters to provide for smooth connection to the local facilities.
- The wastewater lifting units come as either above-floor or underfloor versions.Both these installation variants are available as single-pump or dual-pump units.Suitable material variants for handling aggressive or oil-containing wastewater can also be supplied.
- The integrated swing check valve prevents drainage of the discharge line after the pump has stopped.