Cookies are small text files that are sent to your computer from the Internet along with the data or information you actually requested. The cookie data is stored on your computer so that it can be retrieved again later.
At KSB AG, we take the protection of your personal data very seriously, and we comply with data privacy and protection laws. Some of the data collected when you visit this web site is used for statistical analysis. The scope of that data is described below. Data is only passed on to Webtrekk GmbH, our statistics service provider.
KSB AG uses the services of Webtrekk GmbH to collect statistical data about the use of our web site so that we can optimise our offering accordingly. Webtrekk GmbH has received the certified data protection seal in the field of web controlling software from TÜV, the German Technical Inspection Association. As part of the certification process, an audit was conducted at Webtrekk in Berlin and at the hosting location to verify that the collection and processing of tracking data complies with data privacy/protection and data security regulations.
This certification was based on the following:
- TÜV requirements checklist for data privacy/protection V1.3
- Legal requirements concerning data privacy/protection
- Principles of IT security with the current state of the art based on IT basic security ("IT-Grundschutz") according to the Federal Office for Information Security (BSI) and ISO 27001
- Test report TR00969
Data collected for web tracking
When you visit our web site, some information that your browser sends us is collected and analysed for web controlling purposes. The following data is collected by a pixel embedded on every web page:
- Request (file name of requested file)
- Browser type/version (e.g. Internet Explorer 6.0)
- Browser language (e.g. German)
- Operating system (e.g. Windows XP)
- Internal resolution of browser window
- Screen resolution
- Java on/off
- Cookies on/off
- Colour depth
- Referrer URL (page visited previously)
- IP address – is immediately anonymised and deleted after processing
- Time of access
- Form contents
We use the following cookies on our web site:
This Java Servlet cookie is set automatically and defines that several successive requests are part of a single session..
End of session
First-party cookie that identifies a visitor to Webtrekk across sessions.
First-party cookie that defines a session in Webtrekk.
End of session
You can use some forms on the web site to send us data. If the information provided is not personal, the entries made in the fields of the form are saved and analysed for statistical purposes. If, however, you provide personal data, only the cancellation or transmission of data is recorded statistically, unless you explicitly consent to this data being used for statistical analysis.