KSB Etanorm: performance by design meets excellent efficiency
Etanorm is the world's best-selling standardised water pump. But that hasn't stopped KSB making improvements: optimised hydraulic systems save up to 7,000 kW/h of energy a year – which means cost savings of several thousand euros per pump and markedly reduced CO2 emissions.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Significant energy savings and improved efficiency
- More than ready for ErP 2015
- Confined casing gasket for varying operating conditions
- Additional sizes for small flow rates
- Enlarged seal chamber and forcing screws between casing cover and bearing bracket for straightforward dismantling/reassembly
- Impeller diameter is trimmed to optimum operating point as standard
Etanorm combined with PumpDrive, PumpMeter and a KSB SuPremE® motor
A high-efficiency motor such as the KSB SuPremE®, variable speed operation with PumpDrive and the intelligent pump monitoring system PumpMeter make even more energy savings possible with Etanorm.
KSB SuPremE® motors already satisfy the efficiency requirements for electric motors according to the applicable ErP regulation (IE4 to IEC (CD) 60034-30 Ed. 2) and are, therefore, well ahead of their time. Thanks to the use of non-critical, sustainable materials, these motors are extremely robust and durable.
The PumpDrive variable speed system facilitates even more efficiency gains with KSB Etanorm. The principle: the PumpDrive frequency inverter allows quick, precise and continuously variable speed adjustment of the pump's drive to the actual requirements.