KSB SYT: the thermal oil and hot water pumps that are reliable by design
These hot water or thermal oil pumps are particularly suitable for use in heat transfer systems (to DIN 4754 and VDI 3033) or for hot water circulation. They are the ideal choice for handling mineral-based and synthetic heat transfer fluids. The particularly high levels of operating reliability achieved by KSB SYT are facilitated by optimum venting ensured via the highly effective VenJet® venting chamber. In addition, these variants feature anti-seize carbon plain bearings lubricated by the fluid handled and an extra robust design.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Highly effective venting contour with patented KSB VenJet® for optimised venting
- Little wear
- Replaceable casing wear rings
- Easily dismantled bearing bracket
- Double mechanical seal in tandem arrangement for maximum operating reliability
- Optimised hydraulic system for high efficiency
- Impellers trimmed as standard for pump operation at best efficiency point
- Particularly energy-efficient with the KSB SuPremE® motor
Etanorm SYT with KSB SuPremE® motor and wall-mounted PumpDrive
For maximum efficiency in hot applications
You would like further energy-saving options? For variable load profiles, we recommend combining SYT with a KSB SuPremE® motor. In this way, your Etanorm SYT will operate even more efficiently. And with the wall or control cabinet mounted PumpDrive variable speed system its impressive values can be improved even further.