History of KSB
In 1871 the mechanical engineer Johannes Klein was granted the patent for a “boiler feed apparatus”. Together with Friedrich Schanzlin and Jakob August Becker, he established the Frankenthaler Maschinen- & Armatur-Fabrik Klein, Schanzlin & Becker, which employed a staff of twelve. By 1893 around 500 people were working in the Frankenthal plant; by 1913 it was 1,800.
KSB is one of the world’s leading suppliers of pumps, valves and related systems. Cutting-edge technology and the commitment of 16,000 employees ensure long-term success and satisfied customers.
With production plants, sales offices and agents as well as service centres in more than 100 countries, KSB staff are always close at hand when customers need to pump or reliably shut off fluides.