KSB Etaline – the flexible in-line pump for a wide range of applications
Etaline can be installed horizontally or vertically directly in the pipeline and is available in 22 different sizes. A wide range of materials enables the pump to handle the most diverse types of fluids. But best of all, the new in-line pumps from this series are remarkably efficient: when combined with the high-efficiency KSB SuPremE® motor and the PumpDrive variable speed system, KSB Etaline is the world's most efficient magnet-less pump set.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Flange connections to EN, optionally drilled to ASME
- Standardised mechanical seal from codes 6 to 11 available as standard
- Replaceable casing wear rings
- Low vibration levels and very smooth running
- Confined casing gasket
- Designed for operating pressures of up to 16 bar
- Also available in twin-pump design Etaline Z – for maximum operating reliability
Etaline: the ideal choice for use in complex buildings
Alongside industrial engineering applications, KSB's Etaline is an ideal choice for heating, ventilation and air-conditioning systems in complex buildings. The in-line pump is in great demand – especially in high-rise buildings and skyscrapers – as it takes up considerably less of the expensive space that is required for traditional long-coupled designs.