KSB Etabloc: the compact close-coupled pump for small spaces
Etabloc comes into its own in situations where every centimetre counts: with pump and motor connected in one compact unit the close-coupled pump features an extremely space-saving design that is perfect when things get tight. And all this without sacrificing excellent efficiency!
Your benefits at a glance:
- High level of energy efficiency with the IE4-class KSB SuPremE® motor (IE4 according IEC (CD) 60034-30 Ed. 2)
- Use with KSB's PumpDrive for maximum energy efficiency and complete operational transparency
- Pump without separate coupling – aligning is not required
- Wide variety of materials for many applications available as standard
- Additional pump sizes for small flow rates
- Simplified dismantling and reassembly thanks to enlarged seal chamber
- Power range up to 110 kW (50/60 Hz) and 6-pole operation (0.55 to 15 kW) possible
The perfect match: Etabloc with PumpMeter, PumpDrive and KSB SuPremE® motor
KSB's Etabloc exceeds the requirements of the ErP Directive applicable to standardised water pumps from 2015. The excellent values achieved by KSB's Etabloc can be improved even further by using the pump in combination with the Pump Drive variable speed system – and all of this comes with complete operational transparency. With the KSB SuPremE® motor which already achieves the IE4 (according IEC (CD) 60034-30 Ed. 2) energy efficiency level today, this close-coupled pump is far ahead of its time.