Isoria shut-off butterfly valve by KSB AMRI – reliable and versatile
Isoria, the maintenance-free, centred-disc butterfly valve of the KSB AMRI brand, stands for reliable operation, shut-off and sealing.
- Energy sector
- Water supply, water treatment and irrigation
- Disposal, desalination (reverse osmosis or multi-stage flash)
- Steel industry
- Power stations and cooling circuits
- Chemical industry
- Sugar industry
Isoria butterfly valves are available in various designs:
- Valve with lever
- Valve with pneumatic, electric or hydraulic actuator
- Variants made of grey cast iron, cast steel or nodular cast iron
Benefits of Isoria shut-off butterfly valves made by KSB AMRI:
Absolutely reliable shut-off and sealing
- The AMRING sealing system with its soft-seated, spherically machined valve disc and spherically moulded liner ensures perfectly tight shut-off, even if the valve is actuated frequently.
- The specially designed liner also provides a tight seal at the flange connections, eliminating the need for an extra gasket.
High operating reliability
- Steel bearings with reinforced PTFE lining
- Stem in anti-blow out design
Long service life
- The AMRING sealing system allows fluid contact with valve disc and liner only.
- No risk of corrosion
- The keyed or splined positive connection between shaft and disc ensures optimum power transmission.
- Direct mounting of pneumatic, electric and hydraulic actuators possible