Technical consultancy – KSB Service’s holistic approach to system optimisation
KSB Service provides comprehensive technical consultancy and advice: taking into account systems as a whole, specialists develop individual solutions to ensure optimum operation of pumps, valves and other rotating equipment.
Technical consultancy on pumps by taking the entire system into account serves three purposes:
- Optimisation of systems
- Energy saving
- Prolonged service life of rotating equipment of any make
To achieve this, KSB Service specialists draw on the know-how of all KSB specialist departments, from Design to Production.
Technical consultancy examples of KSB Service
- Developing mechanical seal concepts with optimum effect, all matched to the pump, fluid handled and system conditions
- Adjustment of speed to achieve optimum pump control for different system requirements
- Modification of the hydraulic system, for example, by fitting new impellers and diffusers
- Use of special materials to reduce wear
- Fitting of temperature and vibration sensors to monitor functioning and condition – on request, data can also be transmitted remotely
- Use of up-to-date bearings technology (product-lubricated) for prolonged service life
- Coatings to improve efficiency
Benefits of KSB Service’s technical consultancy
- Saving energy by improving efficiency
- CO2 emissions reduced by optimising the system
- Safety and reliability through monitoring and identifying non-conformities at an early stage
- Saving costs through prolonged service life
- Bespoke solutions for individual requirements and needs
- Competent advice based on manufacturer know-how
Click here for specific information on how to improve your systems’ energy efficiency.