KSB’s on-site service – quick repair of pumps, valves and motors
KSB’s on-site service includes the inspection and repair of pumps, valves and motors of all makes. In the event of unscheduled downtime, in particular, mobile KSB specialists are quickly on site, at any time.
KSB’s on-site service is above all flexible. If necessary, our service specialists can quickly and easily request further staff, spare parts and any special tools and mobile machinery required. In addition, they can have items machined at a KSB service centre.
KSB’s on-site service includes
- Inspection and repair of pumps and valves, regardless of the make
- Adjustments to match changes in plant conditions
- Implementation of measures for optimisation
- Modernisation to the latest state of the art
- Motors and other rotating equipment are also serviced
- Measurement services, for example, vibration, noise or characteristic curve measurement
Benefits of KSB’s on-site service
- One contact within KSB for pumps, valves and other rotating equipment
- Quick assistance and comprehensive KSB service, around the clock
- Mobile service specialists who are quickly on site
- Flexibility when additional staff is needed
- Certification for process engineering and nuclear facilities ensures safety and reliability